Laughter, Perfect Laughter, in Heaven is described here as:
“Not like the response to a joke’s punch line, where there’s a moment of delight before returning to a world of burdens, but the spontaneous laughter of sheer joy that shows no signs of stopping, uninhibited by the dark cloud of stark reality.”
About leaving earth & Entering Heaven:
“Today’s inadequate goodbye in this place would be followed by a wondrous hello in another.”
– Chapter 4 of Randy Alcorn’s “Deadline,” the first novel in a 3-book series
I’m thankful for whacky memorable times
with my nieces & nephews,
like these photos from our impromptu
‘fun photo contest’ I made up to play
with my 1 of my nephews last month.
Well-equipped am I to offer helpful tips on proper action to take with a nosebleed, since back in my cancer-fighting years I had nosebleeds frequently, my longest clocking in at a bloody 24 hours.
- DO NOT tip your head back because then the blood runs down your throat.
- Keep your head upright to let the blood flow out of your body.
- Pinch & hold the top of your nose to help stop your nosebleed.
- Lastly, have many rags/washcloths/what have you, available to change frequently once they’re soaked with blood.
“Elephant. Where’s the little fish?” Grandpa asked his youngest granddaughter who turned 2 a mere 4 days prior. The duo was flipping through an animal book with the teeny girl contentedly on the lap of her cherished “Papa.”
Another special moment –
“Hop like a bunny, 1-2-3! Hop like a bunny, 1-2-4!” cheerily sang Grandma as she led her 3 grandchildren, who had followed her into her room, down the hallway toward the kitchen.
And later in the evening let’s not forget this endearing encounter:
“Bye,” I announced to my nearby niece. “I’m about to go in my room & eat my dinner.”
The six-year-old had climbed onto a kitchen chair to talk about the potatoes & sausage I made for dinner. Turns out, we both enjoy syrup with breakfast sausage, ketchup on dinner sausage & also potatoes.
My goddaughter stared at me with a monumentally bewildered expression once I delivered the following statement that included a term in a context with which the child was unfamiliar. The subsequent inquiry of the young girl was thus 100% justified:
“You’re the coolest chick I know!”
***I indescribably love how she jumped right into my arms the very instant I told her that I needed a photo with her!
By Aunt Amy on 11.18.17
“It isn’t gonna be easy.”
“Nothing worthwhile ever is.”
– “Blue Bloods” season 3 episode 6 (thanks for telling me Netflix) as Frank Reagan speaks with daughter Erin Reagan
The blissful beverage:
– makes you feel energetic & happy;
– is a great catalyst for relaxing chats among people;
– tastes remarkably scrumptious;
– is made in countless flavors & blends to accommodate taste buds the world over;
– & lastly, fits in during any hour of the day whether dressed up at an important event or at home on a chilly fall day looking all cute in a pink scarf & armed with a venti Starbucks Caramel Brûlée Latte!