Let me say that my intentions are not to describe acupuncture after each treatment, but I will today (I know you’ve all seen enough needles in my face – “How insanely boring is this?” – I get it, just c’mon & humor me today. There’s some good shots here!)
- My kidneys, liver & spleen are all contributing factors to my body’s overall tiredness.
- My eyes, which have failed to shut fully since the end of my cancer treatment many years ago, may begin to close more.
- Results from acupuncture will, the doctor told me today after being asked, last a lifetime.
Tidbits to tell:
* Comfortable clothes that allow easy needle access to your lower legs & both arms, are what you need to wear. For instance, this morning I wore capri grey yoga-like athletic pants & a t-shirt.
* 1 session lasts 45 minutes.
* There’s absolutely NO NEED whatsoever for “needle fear.” You don’t feel enough to talk about. Honestly, if a little kid came along & pinched you for no reason, the miniscule pain felt in that moment is a lot more than you’ll feel with a skilled acupuncturist.