A rare much-craved treat of two donuts – glazed cruller & chocolate kreme filled = YUM – for breakfast is followed with one-liners for dessert.
Number seven’s a great one. Looks like the ninth one-liner was written with me in mind.
Fifteen one-liners found online worth sharing
1. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
2. Campers: Nature’s way of feeding mosquitoes.
3. There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can’t.
4. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
5. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
6. National Atheist’s Day April 1st.
7. The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
8. It’s bad luck to be superstitious.
9. Nobody’s perfect. I’m a nobody.
10. If at first you don’t succeed, don’t try skydiving.
11. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
12. I’ve had amnesia as long as I can remember.
13. Evolution: True science fiction.
14. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
15. I went to the fights, and a hockey game broke out.